ClaraBounce Classes – newborns to 2 years
“ClaraBounce Class” is a bonding and learning experience for parent and baby.
Tuesday 11:15am – 12:00pm Age range: Newborn to 2 years
Class length: 30-45 minutes
Who knew that gazing into your baby’s eyes could be the most exciting part of your day? In our classes, we understand how precious this time is with your little one.
In a ClaraBounce class, we take those special bonding moments between you and your baby and add in a unique blend of musical learning activities that stimulate and engage all of the senses. We will teach you how to encourage your baby’s learning through vocal play, object exploration, instruments, and creative movement.
What you’ll experience in class
• Variety of music. Musical diversity builds strong neural networks in a baby’s forming mind, which is why each term contains an array of styles, sounds, and genres.
• Instrument play. Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhances a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develops a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourages spontaneity and creativity.
• Dance. A classroom full of baby and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
• Together time. A Clarabelle’s Cottage music class is truly the essence of “quality time,” offering you a place to create special memories with your child, gain new insights into your child’s development, and nurture your child’s natural love of music.
• Expert advice. A Clarabelle’s Cottage educator explains “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances your child’s complete development
• Learning continues at home. With the home materials, the learning continues at home with your child’s best teacher—you!
• Developmentally appropriate curriculum for parents and babies, ages newborn to 2 years
• 4 terms per year each with a different theme
• Weekly 30-45-minute class that includes new and unique parent and baby activities
• You’ll learn over 30 songs, lullabies, and nursery rhymes and do more than 200 activities together by the semester’s end
• We also offer some amazing suggestions for home materials including activities, recipes, books, the music used in class and instruments.